He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chapter 16 - I've GOT IT!!!!

1 week passed quickly.....

and it was the day to know whether i can get into the exchange student programme.
I was quite scared. I went to school. It was a monday.
I met Soongmin on the way and he said that Jang Li had already agreed to be his girlfriend. He was sooooo happy until there is a spring in his steps.When we were walking to class, we bumped into Tony. Tony carried a Teddy bear in his hand and give it towards me. I was shocked. Soongmin was also shocked. Then Tony said :"This is for you, my dear."
Yunnie :"Oh no..."
Soongmin :"Ehh..who are you??"
Tony :"I'm her boyfriend."
Soongmin :"Yunnie, is that true?"
Yunnie looked down onto the floor. :"Yea..i guess so. but i haven't agree to be his girlfriend."
Tony :"Ehh.."
He pushed me :"Still considering?? There's no need to consider. I can protect you!"
Yunnie :"I don't know!!"
Yunnie ran to class without answering.
Yunnie was really confused. Her feelings were mixed-up.

Recess time, Soongmin as usual went to look for Jang Li and Tony came to look for Yunnie.
Yunnie was going to check whether she had been selected to go for the programme.
Tony :"Yunnie, sorry" he passed the teddy bear to Yunnie.


"Don't be angry okay??"
"Don't be silly. Thank you Tony!! I'm not angry but i have to go to check whether i've been selected for the programme a not. Wanna come along?"
"Sure!!haha.."
"Let's go!!"


Many students were there.Everyone was squeezing and pushing. Yunnie couldn't see the board as she was quite small size. Tony said :"wait for me here." He went into the crowd and to help Yunnie to look for her name.

Suddenly there was a shout. :"YUNNIE!! YUNNIE!! Your name!!!!!You've been selected!!"
There are only ten people who got in. The school have increased the number of people going from 2 person to 10 person.
Yunnie :"REALLY????????? I GOT IN???" Tony carried Yunnie up and tossed her.
Both of them were very happy!!!!
Yunnie hugged Tony and said :"I really got in!! thank God!! thank you Tony!!" She kissed Tony's cheeks. He went red and was shocked. Yunnie didn't did it on purposed, she was too happy at that moment.
"Yay!!!!!"


Tony was smilling from ear to ear and
stuck his tongue out!









Yunnie suddenly felt something was wrong and turned away shyly.
"Aish...did the wrong thing!! Now he is so happy.."><
Tony quickly snapped a photo of Yunnie. Yunnie saw that Tony was taking so she posed.YAY!! "YAY!! I GOT IT!!!HUHU!!":)
"Hey where do you want to go celebrate??hahaha.."
Tony kept smiling to me, it really is kinda weird?!?!
"Erm...bring me anywhere you want!"^^
"Okay..You said it!!"


3 of March 22:27

Huhu!! I got it!! and i've just emailed Taehyeon about that! And told Soongmin ma best friend too!! I didn't tell nobody. We have stopped texting each other for a couple of weeks. Tony brought me out to celebrate just now. He brought me to the amusement park and went with me on thrill rides! It was kinda cool and exciting. It was quite nice being with him!!^^hahaha..
Diary, i think Tony is a really good guy:) hohoho~ and OMG!! i kissed him on his cheeks today!! I didnt do it purposely i was just too happy!! Im really happy !!!HAHAHAHAHA..:>
I think Tony was happy too today.Hope he is! Okay..Good night!! Thank god!!
YUNNIE :P

Zzz...

-End of Chapter 16-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com