He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chapter 14- Soongmin or Tony??

When i looked up.............
It was the MYSTERIOUS MAN is here again!!!!
He wears A beanie and a sunglasses. He gave me a tissue to clean my tears.
He is quite a nice person i think. "Ohh..Hey this is yours!!"
The mysterious person looked at the button-badge in my hand, he took it and said kamsa-hamneeda in a rather weird voice and walked away quickly. He was really a mysterious person..

After he left, i went home by bus.
I went to bed to prevent myself from thinking about the bad stupid pervert just now. I was so sad at the moment and i fell asleep very quickly because i was very tired.

"Orhhh.." I turned around and i looked at my alarm clock 18:26. I turned back to sleep.
"Arhhh!!!! I forgot about the date with Soongmin!!!!"
I got up from bed quickly changed my clothes and comb my hair and ran at my top speed to the bus-stop to go to the COEX mall. While i was in the bus, i text Soongmin. Sorry, I'll be late. but he didn't reply.

When i reached there i walked around to look for Soongmin but i didn't see him at all.
Suddenly A voice shouted :"YARRR!!! I'm here!"
When i looked at that person, it wasn't Soongmin?? Who was it?? I walked slowly towards him.


"I've been waiting for a long time here, why are you late??"
"Huh??Who are you?? I'm looking for Soongmin and not you."
"Hey girl, I'm Tony don't you remember?? "
"Ohhhhh...but why...??"
Tony pulled my hand and walked into the mall.
"Huh??wait..I don't understand?!?!"
"Do you like the chocolates i gave you??"
"Ohh..It was you !! and i thought it was Soongmin's doing."
"Tony how could you!! but.......thanks...."?!?!"Hey let go of my hand!!"
"Hahahah..I got you now, Seo Yunnie!"

"Hey hey....you....let go!!"
"Hahahahahh...Do you know why i like you??"
"Huh?!?!????"
"Hahahah...You're so kiyouta!!" *It means cute in korean*
"Ohh....stop joking please."
"I'm not joking, I'm serious!"
"I'm not in the mood to joke."
"I'm not joking..really!!"
"Haix...."
"Hey Seo Yunnie!! You can tell me, I'm your boy friend! hahah.."
"What are you talking about?!?! You're my boyfriend?!?!"
"Yeahh.."
"Isshh..Stop bothering me.."
"What happen to you..??"
"Something bad of course...haixx.."
"Okay..I'll treat you something!! Let's Go~"

Tony pulled my hand and ran out the mall towards the ice-cream stall by the roadside.
"Hey stop pulling me like that, you're hurting me!!"
"Ohh..sorry. Nah!! I'll treat you ice-cream. It's really great to eat ice-cream when you're down or angry."
"I like eating ice-cream too!! and i want Wasabi ice-cream, That's my favourite! "
"Nah..yours."
"Thank you, Tony."

We walked until we reached a bench and sat down there. We sat quietly eating our ice-cream.
Tony suddenly move towards me and looked at me cutely and said :"What's your number?? Can you give it to me??" "Hehe...erm..it's 01059981314" "Hoo~thanks!!" He entered it into his phone and giggled happily like a little kid. "Why do you like Wasabi ice-cream?" "..Actually i don't really know why but i just like it." "Haaha.." "Which flavour do you like?" "Ohh..Yam flavour. It's cool.haha.." "You like to laugh a lot.haha."

Tony tried to hold Yunnie's hand but Yunnie kept putting her hands in her pocket.
"Are you a korean?", Yunnie asked.
Tony :"Of course! I was born in England but my family moved back to korea 3 years ago."
"Hehe..Good."^^

Yunnie forgot about that stupid pervert thing. And felt happy being with Tony.
While Yunnie was smiling. Tony snapped a photo of Yunnie and designed it on the spot. He loves taking photos and editing it immediately.

He showed Yunnie the photo he snapped of her while she was smilling.
This was the picture. Yunnie wanted it back but Tony said :"This is your first present for me!"
He smiled joyfully.Hahah...
Yunnie smiled too but shyly.
Tony sent Yunnie back home with his car. He can drive!!
huhu!!

-End of chapter 14-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com