He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chapter 11 - My chance to do it!!

"AN EXCHANGE STUDENT PROGRAMME????"

Soongmin :"Yarr..I heard Susan said that the school will only take two students from the whole
2nd year batch students to go for that programme."
Yunnie :"I had been wanting to go for that programme. But i'll surely not get in."
Soongmin :"Yarr..Yunnie!! You can DO IT!!!!"

Soongmin pulled Yunnie out to the school's balcony.
Yunnie :"Hey what are you doing??"
Soongmin :"Shout you can do it!! LOUDLY!"
Yunnie :"You can do it...."
Soongmin :"LOUDER!!! and say I can do it!!! not you can do it!!"
Yunnie :"I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoo.."
I hugged Soongmin tightly and ran away.
Soongmin :"Ar..?"

Soongmin came after me.
Yunnie :"Thank you Park Soongmin!! Komawayo..*thank you in korean*"
Soongmin :"Heheh.." and then touched my hair.
Yunnie :"I really want to go for the exchage programme but..."
Soongmin :"No buts..I believe that Seo Yunnie can do it!"
Yunnie :"Komawayo..komawayo.." I hugged Soongmin again, Soongmin hugged back.
Yunnie :"I'll do my best!"
(I really didn't think that Soongmin has such strong faith in me.)

Suddenly i saw that handsome hunk walked pass the school's balcony and saw 'us' hugging. I quickly let go and told Soongmin I like him a lot as a friend and thank him for all his help. Soongmin just smiled and said welcome!welcome!

The interview for the exchange student programme was in a week's time.
I really will do my best!!because i've been waiting for this chance for a long time.
Soongmin will help me, so i don't need to worry so much. He really has been a very nice friend!
Now Taehyeon is not here to help me but i have Soongmin.


From : Seo Yunnie
To : Taehyeon
Subject : Annyong~

Settled down already?? I had already started to miss you.:(
Everything okay there??
On Valentine's day, i spent it with Soongmin alone. He's really a good guy. He also helped me a lot! What did you do on that day?? Recently there is an exchange student programme coming on, I wanted this chance for a long time already. But they said that only two students will be chosen from all the 2nd year batch students. I'm starting to prepare what i need to know and say during the interview. I'm very very scared but with Soongmin and your support i think it will be no problem! Pray for me too!
Thanks!!Keep in touch!
P/s, Taehyeon i miss you lots!!
This is me.Can u still remember my face??




MISS ME!!HAHAHAHA...BLUEAK!!:P
my ugly but cute face!!







Call me if you can!!
Pls reply asap!!^^
Yunnie:))


I text Soongmin>>Thanks for everything! Hey i emailed Taehyeon about everything over here
already!hahah..Nites!!^^

Soongmin replied>> Really??woo~good! Nites!!:D


Dear diary,
I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEE ~
I've got a chance to go for the exchange programme. I'm not going to let it just fly away like that!! Seo Yunnie you can do it!!!!!!! I'll work extraordinarily HARD!!!
Yunnie.

when i was packing my bag i saw the sad-face button badge that was pinned onto my bag. It reminded me about that Mysterious-rude man. But i hadn't met him so i couldn't return it to him. But if i really sees him, I will.

huhu!!Zzz.....

-End of Chapter 11-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com