He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chapter 10 -Valentine's day!!

Byebye, Taehyeon....

I told Nobody that my best friend had left me to go to U.S.A.
Nobody comforted me saying : "Friends will not accompany you for the rest of your life.Don't be
sad, you can still get in touch with her right?Wasabi?"

Yunnie : "Yeshh..But I'm still sad.:("
Nobody : " Nobody is still with you.Haha.."
Yunnie : "How can you still laugh now?"
Nobody : "Ohh..sorry.I was just wanting to make you laugh."
Yunnie : "It's not funny at all!"

TUT-tut-Tut------------

Yunnie : "What?!?! He just hang the phone like that?"


1 message received.

Yunnie opened the message from Nobody.

I'm sorry.


She replied.

Me too.I shouldn't have shouted at u like that.
and thanks for lending me your ear.
Thank you Nobody.

Nobody>>Welcome!:) Are you spending your day tmr with your lover?

Yunnie>>Ohh yarr..I've a date with a friend.

Nobody>>Ohh..okay then goodnight!

Yunnie>>Annyong-ee choomuseyo!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was Valentine's day it was on a Friday.
Yunnie went to school joyfully.

I brought my drawing of Kim Jun what?* to school. I tied it nicely with red ribbon.
It was Valentine's day today!!
Everyone who went to school was carrying a present in their hands. Some also brought big teddy bears, fluffy and good to hug! "How nice! The person who received the teddy will be so happy! and I only brought this sheet of paper..Don't know whether he will like it a not.."
The teacher in charged of this Valentine's day activity was shouting in the school hall .
Everyone went in and left their presents there. On the present itself was only the name of the person who will receive it. I quickly left mine there writing Kim Jung What?* and his class and went back to class.

I went to my desk and sat down.
"I really hope i'll get one present today, I didn't get it during my first year."

Soongmin : "Harr???Seo Yunnie??? What did you just said??Haha..Don't worry you won't get
any!"
I hit Soongmin on the head and said : "You too won't get any!"
Soongmin kept on laughing and then continued on doing his work.

Yunnie : "Eh..Soongmin-ah.I miss Taehyeon."
Soongmin :"Ohh yarr..You still remember our promise?"
Yunnie : "Ohh..yar! Of course!..Which promise arh?"
Soongmin :"Ermm..HEY! we only promised each other ones! You really had forgotten?"
Yunnie : "Oh yar..that one.I remember!haha..That one!"
Soongmin :"Hey don't bluff, you've already forgotten."
Yunnie :"Yarr! don't think i don't know.I know okay..That one!"
Soongmin :"Which one?which one??"
Yunnie :"Er..that one..of course there is only one..hehehh.."
Soongmin :"Haiyo, then say it out!"
Yunnie :"Er...hehehehh..I don't know ler.."
Soongmin :"I knew that! okay..our promise is that on valentine's day we, three of us will
go out together on Valentine's day until each of us has found our own lover."
Yunnie :"Ohh yarr! I remember."
Soongmin :"Only when i said right?"
Soongmin pushed Yunnie's head.
Yunnie :"Yayayayayayarrr...Sorry..heehee..but Taehyeon won't be celebrating it with us."
Soongmin :"It's okay.There is still me and you.haha.."
Yunnie :"Huh?? Okay! Let's go out after school!!"^^
Soongmin :"Huhu!!Alright! where do you want to go afterwards??"
Yunnie :"........................."


14th of Feb 21:55
I got it!!!!!!!!! I got it!!!!the present and it was from Soongmin.woohoo~ Soongmin who laughed at me didn't get any. He was so sad today and i kept on teasing him. Now i feel like a bad guy. We went out today! He treated me WASABI ice-cream, ma favourite!! Thank you Soongmin for lovin me so much.Haha..:) and thanks for the pressie. If you didn't give me, i would have received none at all! I also don't even know whether Kim Jung What?* like that present i gave him a not..Hope he'll like it. I also don't even know his full name. Oh..I hope he will get the present i gave him. because i don't know his really name but i wrote his class-2A. Hope he''ll get it and like it.hee...goodnight diary! I love you too!!muakz^^
Yunnie

-End of chapter 10-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com