He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chapter 1- Beginning


Day by day....

Each day just passed quickly like a blink in the eye.Just after my part time job in a chinese-food restaurant,i did my usual daily activities -like downloading music,songs and stuff and also listening to some music.
As my dull ,plain and simple day was going to pass, suddenly there was a loud bang on my room door."YUNNIE!!!YUNNIEEE!!!!!!"I didn't bother to answer, I continued to listen to my music.
The banging also continued. "YUNNIEE!!!YUNNIE!!!!!!!" I pushed down my earphones and answered :"WHAT?!?!?" Mom shouted back :"YUNNIE!!Your boss is on the phone, he wants to speak to you, URGENTLY!!" "BOSS??!!?, Oh my gosh!! Okay I'll be down in a minute!" I threw my earphones on my table and darted down the flight of steps and quickly picked up the phone. "Ermm. Hello? Boss, yunnie here.Huh?!?!?!?....,okay, Bye." My boss told me that my best friend, Taehyeon had meet with an accident and she is now in the general hospital. My boss asked me to take over Taehyeon's place because she is working night-shift tonight in his restaurant. But who in the right mind would want to go to work now? I wanted to visit my friend at the general hospital now!!

I quickly picked up my jacket and rushed out of my house into the cold, quiet night. My mom shouted : "Hey where are you going at this time of the night?" I shouted back while rushing
out :"I will explain to you when i come back!!I'll be home as soon as possible!" I took the fastest tram that would bring me to the general hospital. I rushed to the reception counter and shouted "TAEHYEON!!!" The nurse started at me with those killer eyes, but i always thought that all nurses should be kind-hearted isn't it?? Then, i repeated politely,"Taehyeon please.." The nurse stared at me again but this time it wasn't with those killer eyes, but i could see that she is confused. Okay so i repeated myself again :"Can you tell me which ward Taehyeon is in?" The nurse stared back at me again! I was almost going to strangle the nurse but then the nurse looked back to her computer screen and said :"Ohh...room 033" I replied "Thanks!" and finally i ran towards her room.

When I opened the wardroom door, I saw a lifeless, tired,and a lonely girl lying in the bed just opposite the door. I ran to her bed and called her :"Taehyeon!" but the girl didn't answer. But a sound from behind me said :"I'm here." "Oh Shit!!" I have mistaken that girl as you: I replied while turning towards Taehyeon shyly. Taehyeon had abrasions all over both her hands and had a fractured right leg. I was shocked to see Taehyeon still smiling eventhough she had met with this stupid accident! Since I got to know Taehyeon, she was a joyfyl, cheerful, funny girl,filled with crazy ideas, as lively as a cricket,and you can find her laughing over trivial matters. Taehyeon is a very nice girl. She comes from a poor family but all the hardships she went through helped her to become a tougher and stronger person. Her dad left her while she was four. She has 4 siblings and a mother to look after. She is a very hardworking and a very sweet girl. I always love being her friend who can share troubles and worried with her. Taehyeon told me how that silly accident happened.

After knowing that Taehyeon was okay, I was relieved. So i went out to buy a drink for her. On my way to the canteen of the hospital, i was thinking why God let a nice girl like Taehyeon meet with this stupid accident. Maybe God has his reasons,eh..Of course! He is God after all!:)
Someone bang into me! I shouted in pain :"ARHHHhh..!!" The man looked at me shockingly, picked up his things and walked away hurriedly. I shouted at that person :"Don't you know how to say sorry?" The person looked mysterious. He was wearing a beanie, a pair of sunglasses , and a mask that was covering his mouth. I continued my journey angrily but kept having a weird feeling about that mysterious-rude man. Finally i reached the canteen, bought 2 drinks and went back to Taehyeon's room. At about 11:34 p.m i went back home. Everyone in my house was already fast asleep. I went into my room and was preparing to go to sleep. But the picture of that mysterious-rude man looking shockingly at me kept flashing back on my mind. But i couldn't really see his face because he wore many things to hide his face. I sat quietly on my bed trying to figure out that mysterious-rude man.Why does the picture of this weird man keep
coming in my mind?!?!?!.......


-End of Chapter 1-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com