He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Friday, February 13, 2009

Chapter 5

Soongmin,
Thank you Soong min for forgiving me.
I really hope that i can be your friend.
I know im stupid last time.
I know im very bad.:(
Yunnie


I quickly passed the paper i wrote to Soongmin who is next to me.
I pretended to be busy doing my homework. Meanwhile i also kept peeping at Soongmin to see whether he has read what i wrote. but he also kept doing his things, like nothing happened at all.
I waited and waited and waited for him to reply me or talk to me. But he did none.

"AHHH!!" I turned and pushed Soongmin's shoulders. "Hey why dont you reply me???"
He used both his hands and turned me towards him, touching my shoulders, looking into my eyes and said :"Why dont you tell me in person?" "I....i...Aiyahh..just read it !!" He looked into my eyes and said :"I was not angry with you, You can also be my friend of course.." He laughed and hit my head. I was so angry...ARGHH..how can he do that to me?? i'll become more stupid if he hits my head.>< I turned to the back to talk to Taehyeon. When Taehyeon saw me, she kept laughing. "What's so funny?!?!" "Nothing....now Soongmin and you have become good friends!" she smiled:) "How can a good friend do this to me??" Soongmin turned backwards and smiled to us. He said : "Hey you two princesses! are you free on saturday night? I am going to treat both of you something." Taehyeon and me:" Sure, we're ON!!"Soongmin smiled again like this ^^ ( His eyes really look like they were only lines.) hahah..:))


RIIIINNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!RINGG!!
Recess time!! huhu~ shouted Soong min.
three of us quickly took our lunch box and rushed to the canteen like mad people because the last person will treat an expensive meal. Every student was like starring at us. Soong min ran the fastest *because he is an athletic. I was the slowest of them all. So even i run with my fastest speed i would also lose. I quickly changed my path to a shorter route(short-cut, haha i'll surely win!!woohoo~) When i saw that none of them was there i thought i'll be able to win.BUT!


"OHH!!AHHhh!!................................................................................................"
A pair of strong arms caught hold of me.huhu~
And then he said : "Be careful." I looked into his face and saw that he is that............thatt...
I faint on the spot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I opened my eyes and looked around..(Where am i???)
I was lying on a bed..my vision was still blurred..I rubbed my eyes.
Suddenly someone walked into the room, he was holding a glass of water, walking towards me.
That....t.h.h.att.....that...handsome guy!! I quickly sit up.
He came to me and passed me the glass of water and said : "Pls be careful next time, take care."
He walked out of the room straight away. Actually i wanted to say thanks for saving me but he walked too quickly. His face looked sad and lonely. But I think he is a good man. :) Until now i still do not know his name.:((((((
After resting i walked back to class. Soongmin shouted :"Yunnie!! Are you okay now??"
Taehyeon also quickly rush towards me. I really feel that my friends really care for me! I am so happy.:)) Soong min kept on asking how did i fell down and why did i faint on the spot. I quickly replied :"Dont know!?...I'm okay now:) Thanks for your concern. hehe.." I hit taehyeon and Soongmin's head..and went back to my place. Soongmin shouted :"Ouch!! i'll become stupid if you hit my head" i said softly :"Revenge..hehe.." He said :"WHAT??!??" "nothing..hahah.."


I went home and ate lots of kimchi for dinner and went into my room. I walked passed my table and saw the button-badge again. I picked it up and when i looked properly at the button-badge, i thought of the scene of me falling today and that HERO saved me.But why did i think of him suddenly?? Ah..I want to thank him for saving me.But i still doesn't know his name. I looked at the button-badge dissapointedly and pinned the badge to my bag. I fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com