He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chapter 3 - Fate or coincidence???

6th January

As usual, i went to school today.Still having the memory of that super-duper handsome boy in my mind. I was looking out for him in school, but i didnt see him today. Haixx...quite sad..:( Erm..okay...today Soong min touched my hair. So i became angry and shouted at him. I really hate PARK SOONG MIN, that irritating boy!!ARGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! He keeps using all my stationeries eventhough he has all his own stationeries. He takes my mechanical pencil, my monAmi eraser, my long plastic ruler,my blue stapler, ahh...he meddles with everything in my pencilcase! I am really angry!!>< HUHU~YUNNIE,relax!!~ Soong min always disturb Taehyeon and me. Then Taehyeon will laugh like mad when i become angry because of Soong min. I think Soong min is a weirdo who likes to disturb ppl. I have been quarreling with Soong min since school started (ALMOST EVERYDAY!!), really cant stand him. After skool, i went out with Taehyeon to go window-shopping.Really happy to haf such a joyful friend that cheers me up when i feel tired,angry or being irritated by*Soong min*. We ate ice-cream while walking back home. I brought my camera so i snapped some photos of myself and Taehyeon. I hugged her and told her thanks for being my fren! She started laughing and said that i was so mushy by saying that. But she also hugged me back and told me the same thing. We laughed all the way to the bus-stop to go home. We waited for about 1 hour until the bus came. Taehyeon and i hopped onto the bus. The bus was packed with many people. We were squashed like sardine in a tin. I couldn't even move a single step,the only thing i could is to turn my head around.I saw a man wearing a black leather coat standing right beside me.He was also wearing a pair of sunglasses, a mask and a beanie. Suddenly, the picture of the mysterious-rude man that i met in the hospital popped up.I let out a sound..OPPs!!Everybody in the bus looked at me, even the mysterious-rude person looked at me but he quickly turned away when he saw me in the eye.I think he can recognised me. i really can confirm that this person is the mysterious-rude man i met in the hospital even without looking at his face because he has a button-badge on his bag, "the SAME button-badge!!!" as the M-rude man.It has a sad face wearing a pair of sunglasses on the badge, like this...
I reached out my hand to touched his shoulders but at the same time he pressed the bell to get down of the bus. I quickly pulled back my hand but i heard a sound, like something has dropped. The M-rude man got down the bus, i shouted at him but he didn't look back and just walked away. I quickly bend down to look for the thing he dropped. I saw that it was the button badge with the sad face so i quickly pick it up and kept the badge for the M-rude man."Maybe" i'll meet him again...God let me bump into him two times.and maybe the third time? maybe?Taehyeon went home before me.and finally i reached home too!!^^
YUNNIE

I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER!!!!
Yunnie: "Mom!!!! Can you help me take my towel??"
Mom: "Okay..hold on!"
Yunnie:"Okay got it..thanks!!:).mom you're the best!"
Mom:"I know..hahahhh.."

After bath i went into my room. I saw the button-badge on my table so i took it and lie on my bed analysing the button-badge. Is it why tat M-rude man like this..because it also wears sunglasses?i laughed..:"Hahahhhaaahhh..."until i fell asleep................


-End of chapter 3-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com