He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chapter 15 - Tony is sick!!:(

Our 2nd plan!!
I asked Soongmin to go and find Jang Li during recess time, and talk to her more!! like how you talk to me, don't be scared!! Heng-oonul peemneeda!!^^

After Soongmin left, i was alone. I stayed in class to do my homework and i don't feel hungry at all.While i was doing my homework, I heard a sound. "WOOF!! WOOF!!" I went nearer and nearer to the sound curiously. I walked to our classroom door. Suddenly i saw Tony at the tree outside my class. He was with a DOG!!! "Hello, Seo Yunnie!! woof woof!"
I saw that super cute dog and rushed towards it. It barked at me :"Woof!!!!" "Hey don't be so fierce to Seo Yunnie.She is my girl friend, hehe.." He looked at me and smiled. "Who is your girl friend??"said Yunnie. "You of course, Seo Yunnie!! right doggie??" "WOOF WOOF!!" "You see even doggie also agrees!haha.." "Aishh..He's soooo cute!!" Yunnie loves dogs.
"Ehh?? How can you bring your dog to school??"
"Ahaa..I kept it in a box. I brought him to show you! He's cute right? Why didn't you go for recess?? Waiting for me right??" "Heh..Who's waiting for you?? I'm busy with my work.Okay don't bother me now. Bye.." "Hey doggie you see Yunnie don't wants to talk to me and ask me to leave. I'm so sad." "Hey don't tell your dog everything, later he will regards me as a bad guy."
"Haha..Go do your work!" Tony pushed Yunnie's head and said "Byebye." in a cute tone. Yunnie turned and walked back to class smilling. "Silly Tony", thought Yunnie.
Tony & doggie :"Don't miss us!!"Woof!! "haha..."

I continued doing my work. But Tony's smile kept coming into my mind. Yunnie smiled.:)
Soongmin:"Ehh..What are you thinking??my dear Yunnie.."
Yunnie :"Don't call me my dear, if other people hear then our plans will be destroyed!"
Soongmin :"Haha..Okay! Relax! Hey, I think Jang Li doesn't dislike me anymore.haaha."
Yunnie :"Woah..Really??haha..Good!!"
Soongmin :"Thanks Yunnie! Ar..yar..why did you text me that day and said that you'll be late?"
Yunnie :"Ohh..I text to the wrong person, sorry."
Soongmin :"Haha.. It's okay!"
Yunnie :"Yea..."
Soongmin :"Will you stay back for your music club meeting later??"
Yunnie :"Yepp. Of course."

RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yunnie :"See ya.:)"

I took my bag-pack and walked towards the music studio.

I received a message from Tony.
Hey girl miss me?? I'll not be going for the music club's meeting later. I caught a flu!>< Ahh...come visit me?? ask Jung Wun-hyung for my address!!will be missing u!<3

"Why is he so mushy??", thought Yunnie. I wanted to opened the door but someone opened it for me. It was Kim Jung Wun!! He smiled at me and said :"Go in.." I bowed to him and went in. "Ohh..I wanted to ask him for Tony's address, nahh..maybe after the meeting.", thought Yunnie.

I left my bag at a corner and went to the piano. I tried the song which Cyun hui sunbae had taught me the last time. A pair of strong arms touched my shoulder gently from behind me and said :"Need my help?" I looked back. "I think yesh.." Kim Jung Wun sat beside me and taught me other songs. I learned it wholeheartedly, I was trying hard to concentrate on what Kim Jung Wun was teaching me because of the surrounding and everyone were talking and chattering. I can see that he is a very caring person. "Hey....Yunnie!are you listenning??" "Ohh..Of course!!hehe.." "Thanks for teaching me, teacher Jung Wun!!haha.." He put out his fist so our fists can meet and we hit it together! , "Welcome dear Yunnie student!haha.."said Jung Wun. He walked away laughing. I remembered that i got to ask for Tony's address to go visit the sick him.

"Hey..Jung Wun teacher! Can you tell me Tony's address?"
"Oo..Why do you want it for?"
" I heard that he was ill so i want to visit him."
"Oh..I'm going over to his house too.wanna join me?hm?"
"Okay, sure!"
"Meet you later!"

I went back to practice the songs that Jun Wun teacher has taught me. Time passed quickly and i didn't even notice that everyone was leaving. I was very concentrated on playing my piano. When i notice, i was already left alone in the music studio. Nobody told me that they were leaving or what.

Then the door opened, Jung Wun teacher's head popped out and said :"Do you want to sleep here?" "Ahh..?!?!NOO!!!no!!" "Haha..just joking. Let's go visiting!!" He stepped in to helped me carry my bag-pack. I said that i can carry my own stuff but he insisted to help me take. We took a cab to Tony's house. His house was like a mansion, it was super big!! "Woah..",thought Yunnie. "Don''t be shock!haha.." Jung Wun looked at me and he held my hand and brought me to Tony's room. I didn't struggle or push his hand away.

We opened Tony's room door and saw that Tony was lying on the bed. He looked very pale like a white sheet of paper. "Hi, Tony,look who i brought.."
Tony :"Ohh...Seo Yunnie!! you really came?? are you very worried for me?haha.."
Yunnie :"Hey how can a sick person still laugh like that?"
Tony :"Tahaha... "
Jung Wun :"Ehh..Haha..lie down and rest well, hyung."
Tony :"Okay."
Tony was wearing a jacket for winter and with a tissue stuffed in his nose. He looks really sick.










Yunnie :"Are you okay?"
Tony :"Don't worry. I'm okay."
Yunnie :"Your house is super big. Your toilet is bigger than my living room.Are you a prince?" Tony :"hahah...*coughs* no..of course not!haha..*coughs*"
Yunnie :"Sorry i shouldn't talk to you."
Jung Wun :"Haha..hyung see you then, i got to go now.I got something to see to.Rest well!" Yunnie :"Then , i'll be leaving too.Bye." I turned and was going to walk to the door. He tried to pull my hand but i walked away too fast.
Tony :"Yunnie, you really want to go now?"
Yunnie :"Yepp!!^^bye and drink more water."
Tony :"I'll miss you."
"Yucks..",thought Yunnie.

Yunnie text nobody went she reached home. but Nobody didn't reply her. She waited and waited but there was no reply from nobody. Yunnie ask nobody what she must do if someone likes her.

After dinner, she emailed Taehyeon and ask Taehyeon what must she do. But i guess that Taehyeon is sleeping now. The time over there should be in the middle of the night. Haixx...I know it's diary time!!

Dear diary, thanks for always being there for me! I'm confused because i like Kim Jung Wun and i doesn't even know that whether he likes me. And another guy is Tony. I think he likes me but i don't know whether i like him a not!! I'M CONFUSED!! I DON"T KNOW what to do now!! Everyone is busy doing their things and not bothering me.........................I don't know what to do....Haixx...Can you help me??Another week i will know whether i'll be chosen for the exchange programme a not, i really hope i'll get it.
YUNNIE :S

1 message received.
from Tony.
Good night, my dear Yunnie!

"Ohh shit..it's him again!!"

I didn't reply him and went to sleep early today.


-End of Chapter 14-
smilesX)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....^^
nice story...=)
although juz slightly read abit oni...^^
but u reali very li hai lor....
hehe.....keep up the good work!!!...=D

March 4, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Jaeyin★ said...

neway, thanks for reading =)

March 4, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com