He is the PERFECT man for me(:

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chapter 21 -tough decision


The school holidays were near.
1 more week to the school holidays!


Tony came to look for Yunnie.
Tony :"Yar..do you want to go for a holiday?"
Yunnie :"??"
Tony :"Haha..Yea??? With the rest of your friends?"
Yunnie :"Ermm..Where will we be going?"
Tony :"A nice place.*Mauritius Island*"
Yunnie :"Huu~ I haven't been for a holiday for a long long time!"
Tony smiled at Yunnie.He keeps staring and looking at Yunnie.
Yunnie:"What are you looking at??"
Tony :"Hehehh..Yarr"
Yunnie :"Hmm.."
Tony :"Heh??"
He moved closer to Yunnie.


Yunnie narrowed her eyes and looked at Tony.

Tony smiled. and said :"Tell me soon okay? I really hope you can go."
He picked up his bag and ran towards the door shouting :"Bye, my dear Yunnie!~"
Yunnie covered her face with her hands feeling embarassed .
She peep through her fingers and saw that no one was there.

"Huu..Fortunately no one heard him.."><

Yunnie quickly picked up her bag and left school.

On the way back home, she passed an ice-cream stall.

So she bought a wasabi ice-cream, her favourite.

Taahaa!!

Yunnie thought that the holiday trip will surely cost a bomb.

if she wants to go, she have to use her hard earned savings.

"Haizz..Should i go??"

Yunnie text Taehyeon to asked whether Taehyeon and Soongmin want to go.

But Taehyeon told her that she will be going back soon.

Soongmin replied Yunnie :"I want to GOOO!!! When isit?? Can i bring someone along ??"

Yunnie replied Soongmin and said that: "I will tell you de details later."

Soongmin :"Sure!! Tell me soon!!"

Soongmin really sound like he want to go immediately.

Maybe everyone needs a break to rest from the boring books, school and blah blah blah. Maybe...

Maybe...

MAYBE...

Maybe??......

I also need one.

I was so tired and fell asleep without knowing.


The next day while i was eating my food in the canteen.

There was a tapped on my back.

I turned around and saw Tony.

He pulled my hand and brought me to the staircase i normally go.

I struggled and asked him to let go of me.

He let go and said it excitedly :"Do you want to go for the holiday trip?"

Yunnie :"Ermmm.." I was still considering of the money part.

Yunnie :"Soongmin and another friend wants to go,but I'm still considering."

Tony looked down with dissapointment.

Yunnie :"Yarr..You can go with the rest of them right?"

Yunnie knew that Tony would be sad but... MONEY!!!

it's de worse part.

I also wanted to go but.........



Yunnie :"Okay.."

Tony looked up at Yunnie :"Huh??"

Yunnie let out a smile and said :"I think i will go.."

Tony :"YAY!!!!Yeah!!!!"

He squeezed Yunnie so hard till Yunnie can hardly breathe.

Tony ran back to class before Yunnie could shout at him.

"Aishh..Am i correct to do this??", thought Yunnie.

Hope so...^^

She smiled sweetly to herself.

LOL**


-End of Chapter 21-
smilesX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com